2 Local Gals in the St. George area provides Home Watch services while you’re away, whether you’re gone for a few days or a few months. We’ll check in as often as you like— Daily, Weekly, Bi-Weekly, or Monthly.
Unoccupied homes are prime targets for burglars and vandals. Our monitoring services provide you with peace of mind while you’re away.
HOME WATCH INFORMATION
Here’s how our home watch service works: We discuss your home and create a detailed checklist report during each visit. The checklist highlights everything we did/inspected at your property along with the date and time we were there.
We complete our checklist reports electronically through the QRIDit Home Watch software system, which tracks home watch inspectors via GPS and automatically posts a report to your account. We will also provide photos of any issues we find, such as water damage, vandalism, etc.
You’ll never be left wondering whether someone was actually at your home—simply log in to our website 24/7 to view inspection reports of your home.
Here’s an example of our home inspection checklist (you’ll indicate which items you need done each time from the following list):
- Pick up papers from the driveway.
- Pick up any mail, packages, or door hangers and put them inside.
- Do an external walk around your home to check doors, screens, and windows to make sure they are secure.
- Check roof, chimney, gutters, and downspouts to make sure there aren’t any obvious problems.
- Look for any signs of vandalism.
- Look around for any insect or rodent issues.
- Ensure garage is closed and secure.
- Do you need us to bring your garbage can(s) in/out from curb?.
- If yes, what is your garbage day?
- Check patio and/or furniture.
- Check that faucets/hoses are turned off.
- Check for evidence of unauthorized entry, vandalism, and weather-related problems, such as fallen branches, displaced patio furniture, etc.
- Check alarm system
- Do you want your plants watered?
- If yes, how often?
- Check for mold or unusual odors.
- Check that all lights are working.
- Walk through the inside of home, making sure all doors and windows are secure.
- Run all faucets, showers, garbage disposal, and flush toilets, checking for any leaks.
- Do a visual inspection of ceilings and walls to ensure there are no active leaks.
- Look around for evidence of insects or rodents.
- Check a/c and/or heater to ensure it is set for the correct temperature.
- At what temperature should it be set?
- Check breaker box for any tripped breakers.
- Where is the breaker box located?
- Check to see that smoke detectors are working.
- Check all furniture for damage.
- Check to see that refrigerator is working correctly.
WHY HIRE A HOUSE SITTER WHILE YOU’RE AWAY?
Burglars, vandals, and squatters routinely patrol neighborhoods looking for vacant or unoccupied homes. A home guard can deter intruders simply by being there, turning lights on, and giving your home a “lived in” look.
If a pipe bursts or the roof leaks while you’re gone, you could come home to a disastrous and expensive mess. We monitor your home to ensure that your systems are running properly and your home is secure. It’s easy to overlook just how much goes into maintaining a home—from watering plants to putting out the garbage to temperature control. Our house sitters can handle all of these routine but important tasks while you’re gone.
As part of our home watch services, we’ll post an inspection checklist to your account after every visit highlighting what we did and any issues we found, and we’ll provide you with photos of any problems we find. At your discretion, we can mitigate any major problems we find, such as plumbing leaks, roof leaks, gas leaks, or issues with your air conditioning/heating system. Watch this video to learn about the technology we use to send you updates about your home.
Peace of Mind
Perhaps the most important aspect of home guard services is the peace of mind it provides. Whether you’re away on business, vacation, or taking care of personal or family matters, the last thing you want to worry about is whether your home is secure. Our service lets you focus on your priorities.
Rely on our dedicated cleaning services to provide you with the spotless home or office you deserve at an affordable price. If you need Home Organization or Office Cleaning, you can count on our years of experience to get the job done right.
Our team is happy to provide free phone estimates before each and every one of our cleaning services. Additionally, since we charge by the hour instead of charging a flat rate for all cleaning services, it allows us to perform home organizing and office cleaning of all sizes without charging too much or too little.
Call or email us today to get a free quote.
We’ll work with you to create a customized house cleaning schedule that suits your needs.
From basement clutter to the kitchen pantry, we can bring organized harmony to any space.
If you need your office cleaning to be done to your specifications, look no further than our team of professionals.
We’ve got window washing down to a science. From residential to commercial, internal and external.
We provide residential and commercial carpet cleaning for many different types of clients.
We understand how frustrating it can be to find the right housekeeping company for your unique situation. That’s why we made it easy.
Monday – Sunday
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
ST. GEORGE OFFICE