DOES A CLEAN HOUSE HELP MY MOOD?
How a Clean House Can Help Your Mood
Organize Your Home
If you’re trying to step up your game at work or have a less chaotic personal life, getting your home in order may seem low on the priorities list. However, organizing your shoes and decluttering your closet may be just the right first step to getting the other aspects of your life in order.
By having your living space clean and well organized by a professional, you eliminate many distractions and irritations. Instead of wasting time looking for misplaced items, replacing lost things, and worrying about the condition of your home, you can spend that time and energy on staying focused at work or spending quality time with significant others and family.
Minor irritations like misplaced keys or late bills add up, and detract from our ability to focus on more important matters. By getting your home in order, you can eliminate these problems, and start a chain reaction of positivity and organization that will boost your performance at work and spill over into your personal life.
Organized Home, Organized Life
- Removes distractions
- 45% of people forget what they were doing after a distraction, leaving whatever they set out to do as is.
- 25% of people forget to return to the task at hand after a distraction.
- Boosts productivity
- 82% of office workers report higher rates of performance as a result of keeping organized.
- Saves money
- Lost or misplaced items that require replacing can be costly when you add it all up.
- The average lower and middle income American charges over $1,700 to their credit card every month on items other than bills and major purchases.
- Decreases clutter
- Clutter overstimulates the visual cortex, decreasing the ability to focus.
- In the average household, eliminating extraneous clutter removes the need for 40% of housework duties.
- Saves time
- The average person spends 55 minutes of their day seeking the placement of certain items.
- Reduces stress
- 77% of people who experience stress regularly report negative physical ailments.
- Improves health and wellbeing
- Positive emotions significantly reduce the risk for heart disease by 50%.
- Allows for a more balanced lifestyle
- A balanced life makes room for the more important things in life: healthy relationships, personal achievements, leisure and family, mental-emotional wellness, and physical health.
We understand how frustrating it can be finding the right housekeeping company for your unique situation. Contact us today and let’s see what we can do.
Monday – Sunday
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
ST. GEORGE OFFICE